- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
Rakhi Sawant, can play the game of ace of spades under any circumstances, and can make you wonder what on earth did she really say! Was it for real or was it a joke? Rakhi, can make you laugh and cry at the same time, make you wonder where is logic!
If you think Salman Khan's 'raped woman' comment was mindless, then Rahki Sawant's comment can be said as both mindless and senseless. Rakhi was quoted as saying, "I promise you that Salman Khan hasn't said anything like this. Salman has only done the lip movements while somebody else has dubbed on it. There are many who mimic Salman's voice."
Rakhi further continued, "Who doesn't make a mistake, I am not saying that Salman did, but a slip of tongue can happen with anybody."
So as per Rakhi Sawant's comments, Salman Khan just did the lip movements and it was someone else who dubbed his voice and made a 'raped woman' controversy out of it! However, Rakhi Sawant also made it clear that if Salman Khan really made those comments in his own voice, then she will be the first person to speak against him.
Watch Video Here: