- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Ram Gopal Varma's Latest Remarks About Nagarjuna Are Quite Surprising
- Sri Reddy Controversy: Ram Gopal Varma Comes Up With A Shocking Revelation!
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Sridevi Was An Unhappy Woman; Was Penniless When Boney Kapoor Came To Her Life: RGV's Open Letter
Ram Gopal Varma seems to have woken up from a deep sleep today for he chose to react on Sunny Leone's infamous Bhupendra Chaubey interview now.
When the said incident happen, a number of Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to support Sunny Leone and months later, Ram Gopal Varma is doing it.
He tweets about Sunny Leone, drags Aamir Khan and Narendra Modi into the converation and goes a little crazy and obsessed with the topic to such an extent that he conducted endless poll on the actress on his Twitter timeline.
Check out the photos to see the crazy rant about Sunny Leone on Twitter by Ram Gopal Varma and trust us, this is the least crazy thing he has done in the recent times.
The maverick director has debuted on Instagram and all of his 5 posts has wackier, crazier and more vulgar than the other.
The best part would be the captions to the pictures, which goes something like this, "Unlike the cup and the lip,there can never be a slip between a lick and a suck", "Three is not a foursome", "Men are feet compared to a woman's foot" so on and so forth.
Well, don't wonder if you did not understand the captions, we did not as well! But do check out his Instagram photos below and get shocked.
Meanwhile, Ram Gopal Varma announced his next, a Telugu film, Vangaveeti and even posted a few pictures of the movie but he did not reveal as to who the actors will be in the film.
As of now he is focusing on films in other film industries and has only one film coming up in Bollywood, titled Single X.
The movie is an erotic thriller whose posters are very vulgar, much like his Instagram posts!