- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
Karan Johar is all set to bring magic on the silver screen and how! He collaborated with one of the finest actors of B-town, Ranbir Kapoor and he chose two lovely ladies of B-town, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma!
The film is already creating a tremendous buzz and now, we have brought to you fresh pictures of Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from the last day shoot of the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The duo was seen posing along with their fans and rather spotted in their cheerful moods!
Check Out Their Pictures Below..
Ranbir & Aishwarya
The lead pair of the film, Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan pose for the selfies with their fans at the last day of the shoot! The duo looks happy in these recent pictures.
Ranbir’s Intense Look
Since the teaser of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has released, audiences are going crazy over the intense look of Ranbir Kapoor in the title track of the film!
In Pic: Ranbir With A Fan
Recently, while talking to Rediff, Karan Johar revealed interesting details about the character of Ranbir in the film. He says, "I don't know where that floodgate of emotion in Ranbir comes from."
Ranbir & His Expressions
He adds, "There's a pent-up dam and there are little holes through which the emotion leaks out. One day it will burst."
ADHM Captures Craziness of 'Ranushka'
Karan also revealed that, "The two characters [Ranbir and Anushka] were crazy anyway. They're both Bollywood lovers, grew up celebrating the cheesiness and the madness. A lot of the dialogue was therefore funny because of the referencing."
KJo On Aishwarya
Karan reveals, "With Aishwarya, the dialogue syntax changed -- she plays an Urdu poet -- and her style of speaking was different. There's no haha scene."
KJo On Anushka’s Character
"Anushka comes from a dysfunctional family. Everyone has a broken hearted situation in some way. I have to say, though, that they are both incredibly strong and complex women characters, while being completely different in terms of character goals."
Ranbir has kick-started the promotion of Ae Dil hai Mushkil. Recently, he promoted his film on the popular reality show, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.
Ranbir, You Are Gorgeous!
A gorgeous still of Ranbir Kapoor from the sets of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil! He is Bollywood's heartthrob and we can't wait enough to watch him on silver screen with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
Ranbir’s Recent Selfie
Here's the recent selfie of Ranbir Kapoor with a make-up artist, Sahil Shaikh.
Also Read Below: When Karan Told Ranbir An Interesting Thing On The Sets Of ADHM
In the same interview, Karan revealed how much he has drawn from his own experience, in the film. He told, "I told Ranbir that on some level, in some way, you are playing me. Normally I make films through observations that I filter through a dramatic, a cinematic palette. Not this time."
"I've been in love twice in my life and it's been unreciprocated both times, and in my head I feel that I'm the brand ambassador of heartbreak."
"But that is a very identifiable zone for all of us. We've all had our heart broken. And I believe that love, that lost love, powers you in a certain way. I've taken that strength somewhere, and it has completed me in some way."