- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Bharti Malhotra, who became overnight famous owing to her alleged affair with Ranbir Kapoor, finally talks to TOI and clear all the fuss around her rumoured affair with Ranbir!
The girl has got all the sizzling looks and apparently that's why many of you believed that indeed Ranbir is dating her. But that's not the truth! You will be shocked to know she has not even met him yet!
Below Are The 16 Pictures Of Bharti Malhotra:
Bharti, who is a model and a make-up artist by profession says "after facing this bizarre situation and going through so much stress in the last week, I don't think I will ever even say that I like him for his work. He may be a good actor, but I have never even liked or followed him like a fan."
Bharti On How It All Started:
"I did not know how to address this before. Now it is important for me to come out and clear this confusion, to put a stop to all these reports. Last week, I got a call from a friend who asked me if I was dating Ranbir Kapoor.
"Like any other girl with no connection to Ranbir or even Bollywood, I thought someone was playing a prank on me. Then I got to know that I was being tagged as 'Ranbir's new Delhi-based girlfriend' by a news channel."
Never Met Ranbir Or Riddhima:
"As I said, I do not know who cooked up these stories. My friends and family know that I don't even know Riddhima, forget about meeting her at a party and her introducing me to Ranbir."
"People have been asking me when I met Ranbir, and I am tired of telling them that I have no means of meeting him, nor do I want to meet him. It is very awkward answering these things."