- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 12: The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Is Unstoppable
- Ranbir Kapoor's Transformation Into 'Munna Bhai' Wasn't A Cakewalk - Watch The Making Video of Sanju
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
When media had come to know about Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif's lovestory, it had become the talk of the town! And in the similar way, their break-up stories is making the headlines everywhere!
So, what's new now? We will tell you!
In a recent interview with Vogue, from when did he fall for her to what she means to him, Ranbir Kapoor made many romantic confessions about his ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif and his lovestory!
Hit The Slides Below To Read His Romantic Confessions & Also See Their Rare Pics From APKGK Days:
Ranbir's Romantic Confession
Ranbir revealed to Vogue, when did he fall for Katrina Kaif and said, "It (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani) had simple storytelling, it had heart, and I also fell in love during that film, with Katrina."
Ranbir On Katrina
"Katrina, after my parents, has been the most inspiring and motivating factor in my life. Period," told the Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani actor.
Reason Behind The Break-up
"That is too dear to me and there is no explanation, there is nothing I can tell you about it. Nobody will understand it. And I don't want to sell it."
Ranbir On His Professional Life
The actor opened up about his professional as well as personal life in an interview taken by Vogue India journalist Raja Sen for the magazine's September 2016 issue.
Ranbir Appreciates Alia & Fawad
Ranbir has lauded his contempories for taking up risky roles -- be it Alia Bhatt in "Udta Punjab" or Fawad in "Kapoor & Sons".
Ranbir To Play Homosexual?
Asked if he would play a homosexual, Ranbir said, "Sure, but now it's already been done. Now he's (Fawad has) opened the door and it's easy for us to walk through it. But earlier...I must honestly say, I might have turned it down."
Ranbir Willing To Play Second Lead
He is also willing to play a second lead in a movie, but conditions apply. He said, "Suppose tomorrow Rajkumar Hirani offers me the part of Circuit in the new 'Munna Bhai', I would play it and try my best to do justice."
ADHM, Jagga Jasoos & Dragon
Ranbir is currently living with his grandmother Krishna in her bungalow here and training for Ayan Mukerji's Dragon. He awaits the release of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and also has Anurag Basu's long-gestating film Jagga Jasoos lined up.
Ranbir's Busy Schedule
In February, after Dragon, he hopes to start shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's next, a biopic of actor Sanjay Dutt.
Ranbir's Several Highs & Lows
Since his debut with Saawariya, Ranbir has seen several highs and lows. He was applauded for films like Wake Up Sid, Barfi!, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, and was censured for duds like Besharam and Bombay Velvet.
Referring to his current shoot-less days, Ranbir said: "I think I could have an alcohol problem. It is a visual medium and I have to look after myself. When I shoot, when I work, I don't drink. But when I'm not shooting...".
Directing a film is something Ranbir has for long expressed interest in. But the actor says there is still time for him to get to the director's chair.
"Look, I know how a film is made, but a director has to find the method to tell the story he has to tell. I'm not, because I'm lazy and acting is taking up my time and I don't have a story, I can't write," he said.