- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
In a recent photoshoot with Filmfare, Ranbir Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan set the screens on fire!Their damn hot pictures from the photoshoot are going viral and now, we have brought to you Ranbir Kapoor's interview with the leading magazine.
From talking about making love with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to revealing surprising facts about her, Ranbir was simply honest while choosing his words.
Read His Interview From Filmfare Below..
Ranbir On Romancing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
"Age has nothing to do with love. Someone once told me you have to be with a person with whom you want to grow. And not with a person who will teach you and grow you up. You can be in love with someone 10 years junior to you or 10 years older than you. And it will work the same way."
'Aishwarya Has A Mystery Around Her'
"Though the years, I've met her often through Sanjay at family gatherings and also when she married Abhishek. There has always been a connect. She's exceptionally professional. She has an aura of a superstar, someone who has a mystery around her but is also at the same time, friendly," told Ranbir.
Aishwarya Never Threw Any Tantrums
Ranbir says, "She is a pleasure to work with and she is such a support. Never did she throw her weight around or come late on the sets. Never did she have a problem with her dialogs. When I forgot my lines, she was patient. She gave me respect as an actor."
'I Have Had My Fair Share Of Break-up'
Ranbir says, "Unrequited love is all about loving someone dearly and not being loved back. Fortunately, I've not been in that situation. I am a loving person. I'd like to believe I am swell guy, so people would love me back. Of course, I have had my fair share of break-up."
When A Man Was In Love With Ranbir..
He also revealed that, "A man was once in love with me. Obviously, I wasn't because that's not my sexuality. But it's never been one-sided with woman."
Ranbir's Candid Confession
When he was asked, whether he has fallen for an older woman, he told, "Yes, many times."
Ranbir's Take On Love & Broken Relationship
Ranbir went philosophical and said, "Love is bit like a God. Sometimes you pray for somthing and it doesn't work. But your hope in God doesn't die. Love's like that too. If relationship breaks down, you cannot turn bitter about love."
'Love Keeps You Alive'
He added, "Love keeps you alive. Happiness is real only when it's shared. No matter how much success you've achieved, how much luxury you enjoy, how much fame you gather, it won't matter if you don't have a person to share it with."
Ranbir On Marriage
The actor said that he believes in the sanctity of marriage and making a life around marriage and children is healthy.
Ranbir Can't Express Himself
Ranbir also told that since childhood he has found it difficult to express himself. He also thanked his parents, friends and his partners for 'jhelloing' him.
On the work front, he will be next seen in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and the actor is leaving no stones unturned, to promote his film. The film is slated to release on October 28, 2016 and it also casts Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in the lead roles.
In the same interview, Aishwarya Rai talked about ADHM and said, "The film is not all about me. Anushka's character has the longest graph in terms of screen time. It is also about Ayan (Ranbir Kapoor) and his evolution through his different relationships."
"There is a reflection of a societal dynamic through Fawad Khan's character. And there is an insight into a woman's ability to hold onto a relationship, to move away from it and also to engage in other relationships in life. A person may have been part of your life briefly and yet remain so impactful that he or she can fashion your entire perspective."