- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
- Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Land In Legal Trouble, Man Who Threw Garbage Sends Them A Legal Notice
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Stop Your Publicity Stunt Anushka Sharma: Mother Of The Man Called Out By Her Slams Anushka & Virat
- Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma SLAMMED By The Man Whom They Scolded For Littering On The Road!
- Anushka Sharma Flaunts Her Expensive Wedding Ring; Its Price Will Leave You Flabbergasted [Pictures]
Ranbir Kapoor & Ranveer Singh are the heartthrobs of the B-town and apart from Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma is one of those actresses, who has worked with both of them and interestingly, shares a sizzling chemistry on-screen with both of them!
Recently, Anushka Sharma attended Agenda Aaj Tak 2016 and talked about the difference in spotlight for actors and actresses, working with Ranbir & Ranveer and much more..
Read It Out Below..
Ranbir Or Ranveer?
Having worked with both Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor in different films, Anushka says that Ranbir is her 'all time favourite'.
"I'm closer to Ranbir because we recently worked together. We have a good understanding between us... also during a bad time you become better friends because you have company since we did 'Bombay Velvet' together, which was a flop so we became closer," says Anushka.
Unfair To Draw A Comparision
However, she adds that it would be unfair to draw a comparison between Ranbir and Ranveer as Ranbir has done a lot of different roles and has featured in much more number of films.
'My All Time Favourite Is Ranbir'
"My all time favourite is Ranbir Kapoor. He has done a lot of different roles. Ranveer on the other hand hasn't done a lot of films yet but I think Ranbir has got a lot of opportunities and a lot of films to do and portrayed different roles. Actors are not bad or good, it is about what kind of films you are doing and roles that you are portraying is what matters.
Anushka On Ranbir & Ranveer
She also said that, "Ranbir has definitely got more opportunities with films like Barfi, Rockstar and Rocket Singh. So it won't be fair to judge the actor's right now. When Ranveer Singh comes down from the hyperactive persona of himself and does films like Bajirao Mastani... it stands out," she added.
Like A Boss
That's one quality of Anushka Sharma that makes her stand out! We just love the way, how Anushka gave her opinion without being diplomatic! And we totally agree with Anushka's reply over the difference between Ranbir and Ranveer.
'Actors Are Over Hyped'
About the difference in spotlight for actors and actresses, Anushka says that actresses have always been good performers. "I think actresses have always been very good performers. Actresses should be hyped more. Actors are over hyped," the Sultan actress said.
Having featured in films like NH10, Sultan and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka believes that song and dance sequences in a Hindi film is necessary but the focus as of now is on content.
"Being a good dancer having six packs is superficial. In our country in the film music song and dance is necessary as a producer I know the important now. Right now a lot focus is being given to the content of the film. At the end of the day it is all business. Lately the films that have done well even if it is small or is it big, the stories of those films a very good and different... They were some amazing stories."
"We can say that it is because of the audiences advancement and the changing thought process that has brought change in cinema right now. Now audiences are expecting something more and not just the music the song all the dance," concluded Anushka.