- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Pari Saturday (2nd Day) Box Office Collection! Anushka Sharma's Film Picks Up Business
- Pari First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Anushka Sharma Starrer Gets A Decent Start
- Pari Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Pari Review: To Anushka Sharma, 'We Love You Too' For Giving Us Some Genuine Chills & Thrills!
- Pari Screamer 7! Beware Of The Devil In This Anushka Sharma Starrer
- SEE PICS! Anushka Sharma Looks Unrecognizable In Her New Avatar For Sui Dhaaga
- RIP Sridevi! KriArj Entertainment Cancels The Screening Of Anushka Sharma’s Pari
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Ranbir Kapoor & Ranveer Singh are the heartthrobs of the B-town and apart from Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma is one of those actresses, who has worked with both of them and interestingly, shares a sizzling chemistry on-screen with both of them!
Recently, Anushka Sharma attended Agenda Aaj Tak 2016 and talked about the difference in spotlight for actors and actresses, working with Ranbir & Ranveer and much more..
Read It Out Below..
Ranbir Or Ranveer?
Having worked with both Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor in different films, Anushka says that Ranbir is her 'all time favourite'.
"I'm closer to Ranbir because we recently worked together. We have a good understanding between us... also during a bad time you become better friends because you have company since we did 'Bombay Velvet' together, which was a flop so we became closer," says Anushka.
Unfair To Draw A Comparision
However, she adds that it would be unfair to draw a comparison between Ranbir and Ranveer as Ranbir has done a lot of different roles and has featured in much more number of films.
'My All Time Favourite Is Ranbir'
"My all time favourite is Ranbir Kapoor. He has done a lot of different roles. Ranveer on the other hand hasn't done a lot of films yet but I think Ranbir has got a lot of opportunities and a lot of films to do and portrayed different roles. Actors are not bad or good, it is about what kind of films you are doing and roles that you are portraying is what matters.
Anushka On Ranbir & Ranveer
She also said that, "Ranbir has definitely got more opportunities with films like Barfi, Rockstar and Rocket Singh. So it won't be fair to judge the actor's right now. When Ranveer Singh comes down from the hyperactive persona of himself and does films like Bajirao Mastani... it stands out," she added.
Like A Boss
That's one quality of Anushka Sharma that makes her stand out! We just love the way, how Anushka gave her opinion without being diplomatic! And we totally agree with Anushka's reply over the difference between Ranbir and Ranveer.
'Actors Are Over Hyped'
About the difference in spotlight for actors and actresses, Anushka says that actresses have always been good performers. "I think actresses have always been very good performers. Actresses should be hyped more. Actors are over hyped," the Sultan actress said.
Having featured in films like NH10, Sultan and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka believes that song and dance sequences in a Hindi film is necessary but the focus as of now is on content.
"Being a good dancer having six packs is superficial. In our country in the film music song and dance is necessary as a producer I know the important now. Right now a lot focus is being given to the content of the film. At the end of the day it is all business. Lately the films that have done well even if it is small or is it big, the stories of those films a very good and different... They were some amazing stories."
"We can say that it is because of the audiences advancement and the changing thought process that has brought change in cinema right now. Now audiences are expecting something more and not just the music the song all the dance," concluded Anushka.