- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Ranbir Kapoor is very fond of kids and loves to play with them. The handsome actor was recently spotted spending time with Sanjay Dutt's adorable kids Shahraan and Iqra.
And by looking at the picture, we can say that, Ranbir Kapoor enjoyed their company to the fullest. Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Cute Pictures Of Shahraan & Iqra.
If you don't remember, let us remind you that Ranbir Kapoor will soon be seen essaying the lead role in the Sanjay Dutt biopic and that is the reason why he is often spotted with Sanjay Dutt these days.
The film is being directed by Sanjay Dutt's friend Rajkumar Hirani. Talking about choosing Ranbir Kapoor for the role, Rajkumar Hirani revealed, "Ranbir was always my first choice. I needed somebody who can portray an 18-year-old to 55-year-old. For the same, I needed a younger actor.''
''The only reason for me to make this film is because I got engaged in the story. Or else, why would I make a film on Sanjay Dutt? When I heard the story, I was like 'whatttt'. For 25 days, I sat with him just to hear his story. I was editing PK then and I would call Sanjay and tell him, 'Sanju shaam ko aa raha hoon'. He would narrate his story and I would hear it out,'' Rajkumar Hirani added.
On the work front, Ranbir Kapoor is busy in the shooting of Jagga Jasoos. The actor will also be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma.