- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
From a star kid to wife and mother to now jewellery designer and entrepreneur, Ranbir Kapoor's sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni is one well-known Bollywood celebs, without being a part of any Bollywood movies.
Riddhima has all the gorgeous looks to rule the Bollywood but she chose to lead a non-glamorous life and focused on what she loves; jewellery designing.
Now, we have brought to you her latest uber-cool picture, which has let everyone talking! In the pictures, Riddhimma can be seen sporting a pair of glasses and boy, she is looking so stylish!
Check Out The Picture Below & Also See Her Other Super Stylish Pictures Here:
While talking to an entertainment portal, when Rishi-Neetu Kapoor's daughter was asked, how did she managed to stay away from the limelight in spite of being a daughter from the first family of Bollywood, here's what she had said:
"At 17, I went off to London to study and was away from all the filmi brouhaha. I came back home to Mumbai at 22 and got married soon after to Bharat [Sahni] who I had met in London, and moved to Delhi."
"If I had stayed on in Mumbai, maybe stardom might have beckoned. But staying away, I was unaware of its effects. My parents were swarmed and bombed with film offers for me but I'm really glad I didn't do any and the way my life has played out. I love my life and I love my husband and my child."
On the other side, Riddhima's brother Ranbir is busy with the shooting of his upcoming film, Jagga Jasoos, which also casts Katrina Kaif in the lead role.