- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
This is not going very well the Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif fans out there. Their lovely fans have always wanted this relationship to work out but sadly, Katrina & Ranbir's love story couldn't witness a happy ending and a few months ago, the duo parted their ways!
In an interview with CNN News 18's Rajeev Masand, Ranbir Kapoor was seen opening up about his relationship with Katrina Kaif and many more!
When asked about his break-up, Ranbir told, "I've not even said that I've broken up you know, don't feel the need to talk about it."
He added, "My personal life is very dear to me and what my relationship with Katrina is, was and will always be very influential in my life. Whatever I shared with her, I hold it very dear to me, there is no sense of bitterness, no negativity."
Later, when Ranbir was asked whether it felt awkward working with Katrina in Jagga Jasoos post the break-up, Ranbir clearly told, "Working with Katrina is fun, she's very passionate about her work. There's no awkwardness, and I hope we can keep working together even in the future."
We all know that Deepika & Ranbir were in serious relationship too. But even after their break-up the duo shares a warm equation with each other. When Ranbir was asked if he could ever reach that level of comfort with Katrina too, here's what the actor said:
"We're actors, we can't bring our personal lives and emotions to the sets. Katrina, in fact, makes it easy. With her, it's not awkward or weird at all. Both of us believe in being professionals and bringing our A-game to the set. We share a great creative partnership."