- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
Director Ayan Mukherjee has said that his close friend Actor Ranbir Kapoor is worried about the controversy surrounding the release of his upcoming romantic drama Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Owing to its casting of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, the movie has drawn ire of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena which has threatened to stall its release in theatres, slated during Diwali on October 28.
"Ranbir is tensed, everyone is worried about how things are unfolding. He is hoping for the best," Ayan told reporters here at the opening of 18th Jio MAMI Mumbai International Film Festival.
Actress Richa Chaddha also voiced her support for the Karan Johar-directed film. "If one film could finish terrorism, we could have banned many other films earlier," she said at the event.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh today extended the Centre's support to makers of the movie and assured security to exhibitors amid threats by MNS.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has been in the eye of controversy since the Uri attack last month, following which various sectors have been demanding a ban on Pakistani artistes from working in India. Last week, Cinema Owners Exhibitors Association of India announced it would not release movies featuring Pakistani artistes in four states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Karnataka