- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
Hold on your horses before you jump on to any conclusion! Katrina Kaif's ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor has indeed turned into a 'Shaayar' for Sunny Leone but only for a film!
Yes, according to a leading daily, Ranbir has turned poet for his friend Sunil Subrimani's directorial. Mr Subrimani is an assistant of filmmaker Anurag Basu.
Reportedly, Ranbir will be reciting a shayari in two languages i.e., Punjabi and Hindi in a romantic song that features Sharman Joshi and Sunny Leone in the lead roles.
Talking about Ranbir's part in the film, the director confirmed the news by saying, "It's a four-line couplet that Ranbir has rendered in the movie. When I bounced off the idea to him, he immediately agreed. Small but surely a good news for all the Ranbir fans out there!
On the work front, Ranbir will be next seen in Anurag Basu's upcoming film, Jagga Jasoos which also casts Katrina Kaif in the lead role.
Currently, the film is in tremendous buzz owing to the break-up of love birds Ranbir & Katrina!