- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Rang De Basanti star Siddharth, who is known to be a staunch supporter of equal rights, has slammed the new advertisement billboard of Ranveer Singh carrying a woman on his back with the slogan "Don't Hold Back, Take Your Work Home". The advert is for a popular clothing line and the theme has drawn the ire of Siddharth!
Siddharth took to Twitter and posted the billboard image and thrashed it in his own language as, "A new low for women's rights in the workplace in India. What were they thinking? #Fail." Check out the image below!
We wonder what Ranveer Singh has to say about this? Ranveer has been doing quite a lot of crazy adverts but this particular poster has not gone down well with a few people. Also, the comments from Siddharth's followers made the clothing brand to come out and apologise for doing such a cheap ad.
The clothing brand replied to Siddharth's followers comments as, "We have stopped the Indian campaign made by our Indian company. We didn't intend to offend anyone #notholdingback," and "We didn't intend to offend anyone with one of our billboards. #NOTHOLDINGBACK and withdrawing it immediately."