- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
Get over the stunning pictures of Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Cannes Film Festival as we have brought to you latest pictures of Rani Mukerji, from the streets of Paris. Isn't it just amazing that many B-town divas are in Paris?
Rani was spotted with some of her fans and obliged them by posing for a couple of selfies with them. It's good to see that mommy Rani Mukerji is taking out some time from her busy schedule to pamper herself.
Check Out The Pictures Below:
Sadly, we haven't got a glimpse of Adira yet. Reportedly, Rani & Adira is in Paris to accompany Aditya Chopra for his upcoming film, Befikre.
About a month ago, DNA had reported you about Rani's visit to Paris. Here are the excerpts from their reports:
"It's a two-and-a-half month, start-to-finish schedule. Rani is traveling with Adi to make sure he's settled in comfortably. The couple has found a spacious, furnished apartment right in the heart of Paris. Adira's visa is done and though Rani is a completely hands-on mom, the baby's nanny will accompany the Chopras."
"Once there, Rani will add her own personal touches to the apartment so that it's almost like a second home for the Chopras. While Adi will be completely focused on his film, Rani and he do plan to go out at make the most of their time there."
Not so long ago, we also came to know about Aditya's special gift to Adira and Rani. So what is it? Reportedly, the sole purpose of releasing Befikre on December 9th, is to mark the first birthday of Adira in the most grand way! Isn't it the most beautiful gift?