- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
A few days ago, many stories claimed that all is not well between the celebrity couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. But here is a good news for all those who were upset about their split.
The two recently attended the IIFA awards together and were posing happily together for the shutterbugs. Later, Ranveer Singh posted a cute message for his lady love, which put all the break-up rumours to rest. He wrote, "Leela to my Ram... Mastani to my Bajirao... Best Actress to my Best Actor @deepikapadukone #IIFA2016 Koi Shaq?"
See Here: 11 Pictures Which Show Ranveer is head over heels in love with Deepika
Not so long ago, a leading website had reported, "He (Ranveer) is hurt by the fact that she (Deepika) keeps denying their relationship. There is a communication gap between them as of now which hopefully will be resolved. Also long distance has naturally taken a toll on them. She has been busy shooting for XXX: Return of the Xander Cage in Canada while he's been in Paris with Vaani Kapoor filming Befikre."
Also Read: INSIDE PICTURES: Deepika-Ranveer Stole The Hearts & Other Stars Rocked At The IIFA Awards 2016
When a leading daily, asked Deepika Padukone about the same she said, "There's nothing to respond to. As I said, I have never responded to such rumours and I don't plan to anytime soon. I have never commented on anything before, so I won't say anything now. He has been and will always be an important part of my life. That will never change."
Well, Ranveer Singh's recent tweet has cleared all our doubts and the couple is very much in love! Koi Shaq?