- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Actor Ranveer Singh got irked when Deepika Padukone was quizzed about their rumoured engagement, and requested media persons to ask good questions.
There have been rumours about the wedding of Ranveer and Deepika since last one month, with some reports suggesting that the Bajirao Mastani co-stars are already engaged.
Last night, the duo was attending a special screening of Irrfan Khan-starrer Madaari. When Deepika was asked about her rumoured engagement, Ranveer looked at her and said, "Let's go." The Piku actress said "Thanks, bye", to reporters before walking away.
Below Are The 12 'WOW' Pics of Deepika & Ranveer:
Ranveer then told reporters, "Jis type ki film (referring to 'Madaari') dekhi hai, uska toh lihaaz karen, is type ki fizool ki baatein na karen (show some regard for the film that is being screened here, do not talk nonsense)."
The 31-year-old "Lootera" actor then went to see off Deepika. He later came back and said, "Jaise type ki film hai, toh achche achche sawaal karna, meri request hai aapse (Ask good questions, as is the film, it is my request to you)."
Earlier, Deepika had refuted reports of her impending marriage, saying she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon.
Deepika, who was the show-stopper at ace designer Manish Malhotra's couture show in Delhi recently, took the opportunity to set the record straight about her personal life.
"I think this is the right opportunity to clarify for everyone, there is no such plan (to get married). I am not pregnant, I am not having a baby, I am not engaged. I am not married and I am not panning to get married any time soon," the 30-year-old actress said.