- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
Relax guys! Ranveer Singh has gone down on his knees for Alia Bhatt, but for a commercial shoot in Mumbai; and the picture looks so lovely isn't it? Ranveer, who was in Paris for the shoot of his upcoming film Befikre, is back in India and is busy shooting with Alia.
Check out pictures of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt here!
Ranveer and Alia, have been endorsing a travel brand and we've already seen two commercials, and now the duo, are shooting for the third one. The first two were quite funny in which Ranveer & Alia played the role of a husband and wife. We're sure the third commercial would be equally funny as well.
The commercial was being shot in Versova, Mumbai. Ranveer & Alia are seen sporting cool and casual outfits, and as soon as the shoot was completed the duo zoomed off from the location in their respective cars.
On The Work Front
Ranveer Singh, is currently shooting for his upcoming film Befikre, in which stars alongside Vaani Kapoor. The films poster have received a lot of rave reviews and is very new, energetic and young.
Befikre, which is produced by Aditya Chopra, is scheduled to hit the theatres on December 9, 2016 and would be a gift to his daughter Adira, who would celebrate her first birthday.
Alia Bhatt, on the other hand had a hit movie through Udta Punjab, and is currently shooting for Gauri Shinde's next titled, Dear Zindagi. The movie would see Alia Bhatt romancing four men and Shahrukh Khan would play a cameo role, of a love guru for Alia.