- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor starrer Befikre's first poster is already hot enough to give you an insight that it is going to be one helluva romantic film. But the latest update on details about the steamy scenes of Ranveer & Vaani wil surely end up making you more excited for the film.
According to Bollywood Hungama, Befikre would be one of the most erotic films of the Industry. "Befikre is like an Indian version of Bernardo Bertolucci's Last Tango In Paris. There are some very explicit love-making scenes in Befikre, to be shot realistically but aesthetically. Ranveer and Vaani will be working hard on getting their chemistry just right. Adi doesn't want to over-do or under-do the intimacy between the couple." Bollywod Hungama quoted a source as saying. Deepika, are you listening?
Below Are The 15 Romantic Pics Of Ranveer & Deepika:
Well, we are surely waiting for this film, especially to witness the never seen before on-screen chemistry of Ranveer & Vaani. Recently, Ranveer has revealed that he is busy learning dance forms like 'hip hop' and 'tango' for Befikre. He had said, "It's a light romantic film. One can't imagine that there is so much prep (preparation) for light romance, but apparently there is. There are lot of dance forms that I am learning, like a little bit of 'hip hop', 'tango'. I am trying to up my dance skill in this film, so let's see. I will put in the hours for rehearsal."
Directed by Aditya Chopra, Befikre is scheduled to hit the theatres on December 9,2016. The film was announced by Aditya on the 83rd anniversary of his father Yash Chopra last year on September 27.