- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
A few days ago rumours were rife that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone had broken up. However, all the rumours were put to rest when they made an adorable appearance together hand-in-hand at Ambani's bash. But even after that many industry insiders said that the two are just pretending to be together for they still have Padmavati to release.
Now Ranveer Singh has finally broken his silence. In a recent interview with Mid Day he spoke about his on-off relationship with Deepika Padukone.
Here's What Ranveer Singh Said
"I have learnt to take it in my stride. I prefer to focus on the personal aspects of the profession. At the same time, this falls in the realm of a personal space, so I don't like to encourage too much scrutiny."
One Becomes Immune To These Things
"I have understood it (the speculations) well enough to know what I should absorb and what I shouldn't. After a point, one becomes completely immune to these things. You can only do things that are in your control. Certain things are a given when you are in this industry.''
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Being In The Industry
''I am sure there are certain advantages and disadvantages of being in this industry. And this is one of the things one has to deal with, and that's totally fine. The ups, the positives, and the love we get is way too much for us to get bogged down by the speculations or the negativity.''
Ranveer On Padmavti
In the same interview, Ranveer also talked about Padmavati's shooting, "The other day, I was missing Sanjay sir tremendously, so I went to meet him. He told me what he had lined up the next schedule and I was blown. I can't wait to get back."
Ranveer Singh further added, ''I have devoted several days to the prep of 'Padmavati'. It is a highly consuming character. I have to go into the 1300s. It's daunting getting into the mould, the styling and mannerisms knowing Sanjay sir's eye for detail. I am living it the way he has visualised the character."
Also Read: Bebo O Bebo! Kareena Kapoor Is Nine Months Pregnant & About To Deliver; See How Attractive She Looks
Also, for the shooting of Padmavati, Ranveer Singh has moved into a house close to Film City, Goregaon from Bandra. Talking about which he revealed to the daily, "Sanjay sir does not expect me to do it; this will help me stay focused. I have got a place close to the set. It is like being on an outdoor shoot. I prefer to stay in my own zone with no family around and not be in touch with too many people."