- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Ranveer Singh won most of the awards this year for his film Bajirao Mastani but lost the national award to Amitabh Bachchan. The actor recently talked about the same in an interview.
The handsome actor told TOI, "If I didn't win the National Award it only means that I have a lot more ahead of me to do. Amitabh Bachchan won it, so there is nothing to feel bad about. At an awards show recently, Mr Bachchan said some incredible things to me on stage, and that felt much greater than winning that award.''
Ranveer Singh further added, ''It was magnanimous and gracious of him to say all that. Amitabh Bachchan nahi jeetega toh kaun jeetaga!"
Also Read: Why So Pretty! Shahrukh Khan's Wife Gauri Khan Spotted In London, Looks Super Cool (Latest Picture)
Talking about his star status, Ranveer Singh said, "It all stems from that feeling of gratefulness that I have to be in this positon today. Most of the time I can't believe what is happening to me. My twitter profile says... Living a dream. I mean it. Every day of my life is like a dream.''