- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
Every time he posts a selfie flaunting his physique, his female fans go into a tizzy and Ranveer Singh says he enjoys all the attention coming his way. Having started out with a rustic boy-next-door look with Band Baaja Baarat, the actor had a major turnaround with films like Gunday, Ram Leela and Dil Dhadkne Do.
"I love female attention, I have always admitted that," Ranveer says, adding, "I was a fat kid till I was 14 so female attention is golden for me." Ranveer has today reached a stage where he does not mind being called a 'sex symbol'.
Read Below To Know What Did He Say..
'Love Being Looked Upon As A Sex Symbol'
"Even when you lose weight, you are always fat in your head. For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love it. I love women and women love me. I love being looked upon as a sex symbol. It is amazing," Ranveer told PTI in an interview.
Ranveer Has Been Hit On By Men
Ranveer reveals he has been hit on by men too, even before he landed himself the debut role in Yash Raj's 2010 sleeper hit. "Yes, I have been hit on (by men), propositioned, everything. I am cool with it," Ranveer says nonchalantly, before adding, "It is not my cup of tea and I very politely and respectfully tell them.
But It Doesn't Surprise Him Anymore
He further added, "It has been happening to me for years, even before I was famous. All the more after I became famous but it doesn't surprise me anymore."
Ranveer's Different Shades Of Lover Boy
In almost his seven-year journey so far, Ranveer has played different shades of the 'lover boy'. In real life too, the actor insists, he is a very romantic person who can go all out when madly in love, something which made him say he is the 'best boyfriend ever' on the latest episode of 'Koffee with Karan'.
Ranveer On What Makes His The Best BF
"I believe that," Ranveer says when quizzed about the statement. "I consciously nurture significant romantic relationship, if I have one. I leave no stone un-turned in that endeavour. So, I guess that's what makes me the best boyfriend."
'I Was Quite The Philanderer'
This is a huge change for him, as Ranveer says he was a 'philanderer' earlier whose outlook has changed today.
"I was quite the philanderer, promiscuous. Everybody goes through phases. I have had my phase of philandering and promiscuity. You eventually evolve out of that."
In his latest, Befikre, the actor is in romantic hero avatar again although the character of Dharam is more like him in the sense of being a light-hearted, happy-go-lucky guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously."
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the film aims to celebrates love in a carefree, fun filled and impulsive way. Though his character might have problems saying "I love you", Ranveer says he is far from being frivolous.
"I wouldn't call him frivolous. He is definitely a good- hearted being. I think his outlook on romantic relationships is something, (that) I used to be like him. But in a different phase of my life.
"May be Dharam is me six years ago. Now, my outlook has changed a bit. But I used to be like that, back in my heydays," he quips. Also featuring Vaani Kapoor, Befikre hits screens on December 9.