- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Every time he posts a selfie flaunting his physique, his female fans go into a tizzy and Ranveer Singh says he enjoys all the attention coming his way. Having started out with a rustic boy-next-door look with Band Baaja Baarat, the actor had a major turnaround with films like Gunday, Ram Leela and Dil Dhadkne Do.
"I love female attention, I have always admitted that," Ranveer says, adding, "I was a fat kid till I was 14 so female attention is golden for me." Ranveer has today reached a stage where he does not mind being called a 'sex symbol'.
Read Below To Know What Did He Say..
'Love Being Looked Upon As A Sex Symbol'
"Even when you lose weight, you are always fat in your head. For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love it. I love women and women love me. I love being looked upon as a sex symbol. It is amazing," Ranveer told PTI in an interview.
Ranveer Has Been Hit On By Men
Ranveer reveals he has been hit on by men too, even before he landed himself the debut role in Yash Raj's 2010 sleeper hit. "Yes, I have been hit on (by men), propositioned, everything. I am cool with it," Ranveer says nonchalantly, before adding, "It is not my cup of tea and I very politely and respectfully tell them.
But It Doesn't Surprise Him Anymore
He further added, "It has been happening to me for years, even before I was famous. All the more after I became famous but it doesn't surprise me anymore."
Ranveer's Different Shades Of Lover Boy
In almost his seven-year journey so far, Ranveer has played different shades of the 'lover boy'. In real life too, the actor insists, he is a very romantic person who can go all out when madly in love, something which made him say he is the 'best boyfriend ever' on the latest episode of 'Koffee with Karan'.
Ranveer On What Makes His The Best BF
"I believe that," Ranveer says when quizzed about the statement. "I consciously nurture significant romantic relationship, if I have one. I leave no stone un-turned in that endeavour. So, I guess that's what makes me the best boyfriend."
'I Was Quite The Philanderer'
This is a huge change for him, as Ranveer says he was a 'philanderer' earlier whose outlook has changed today.
"I was quite the philanderer, promiscuous. Everybody goes through phases. I have had my phase of philandering and promiscuity. You eventually evolve out of that."
In his latest, Befikre, the actor is in romantic hero avatar again although the character of Dharam is more like him in the sense of being a light-hearted, happy-go-lucky guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously."
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the film aims to celebrates love in a carefree, fun filled and impulsive way. Though his character might have problems saying "I love you", Ranveer says he is far from being frivolous.
"I wouldn't call him frivolous. He is definitely a good- hearted being. I think his outlook on romantic relationships is something, (that) I used to be like him. But in a different phase of my life.
"May be Dharam is me six years ago. Now, my outlook has changed a bit. But I used to be like that, back in my heydays," he quips. Also featuring Vaani Kapoor, Befikre hits screens on December 9.