- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
It was surprising to see Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone partying together recently! And we all know Deepika is very lucky to have a cool boyfriend like Ranveer. The Bajirao Mastani actor took a dig at Deepika's Ex, when asked how was it partying with Ranbir Kapoor?
Ranveer Singh said, "But look who's going home with the girl." (Ouch! We wonder what Ranbir Kapoor has to say on this!). According to Mumbai Mirror, this happened right after Jitesh Pillaai's party, when Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone left together.
Check out Deepika, Ranveer and Ranbir's pictures from the party below.
For the uninitiated, Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor fell in love during the shooting of Bachna Ae Haseeno. Later, Ranbir ditched Deepika for Katrina Kaif.
On Saturday (July 23) night, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh landed at a star-studded party in Mumbai and they met Ranbir Kapoor there. The affair was attended by many A-listers like Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Preity Zinta, Sonam Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra and many more.
But Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh stole the limelight by dancing their hearts out on songs like Jumma Chumma De De, Badtameez Dil and Dilliwali Girlfriend. Ranbir danced on the table at the party and did his signature steps of Badtameez Dil along with Ranveer.
On the work front, Ranveer Singh has just wrapped up the shooting of his new film Befikre, while Ranbir Kapoor is busy with his upcoming projects Jagga Jasoos and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.