- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
- LOL! This Throwback Pic Of Ranveer Singh Proves That He Was A Fitness Freak Even As A Kid
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh Reveals The Story Of His Next Film Gully Boy
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
Ranveer Singh is living the life in Switzerland and has shared a picture standing on top of the Swiss mountain covered with ice and that's not the focus here at all! The real focus is that Ranveer is standing along with six young women who are topless and have turned their backs to the camera.
Check out pictures of Ranveer Singh having fun in Switzerland here!
Hero Of The Day
Ranveer Singh standing on top of an iced capped Swiss mountain with six beautiful topless young women. He's on top of the world surely!
Ranveer Singh is currently in Switzerland for the shoot of his upcoming flick Befikre starring alongside Vaani Kapoor.
Interlaken’s Kursaal gardens
Ranveer Singh pays tribute to Yash Chopra at the Interlaken's Kursaal gardens where the late film-makers statue is erected by the Swiss Government.
When the whole world wants to visit Switzerland for its serenic beauty, Ranveer Singh enjoyed both the natural view of the place peppered with topless ladies for a photograph.
Right On Top
Ranveer Singh is not only shooting for Befikre in Switzerland, the actor is also holidaying in the country and visited a lot of tourist spots.
Ranveer Singh is revisiting Yash Chopra's legacy bit by bit as he's seen travelling in the same route in which the film-maker shot his movies.
Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor starrer Befikre is turning head everyday by its unique sense of posters.
We guess there's no other Bollywood star who is as hyperactive as Ranveer Singh is. He's capable of bringing the house down in a minute.
Ranveer Singh is enjoying every moment in Switzerland and all of these pictures prove our point!
Ranveer Singh is seen recreating Shahrukh Khan's Darr look on top of the ice capped Swiss mountain.
Ranveer Singh is currently shooting for his upcoming film, Befikre alongside Vaani Kapoor. The first leg of the film was shot in the city of love, Paris and now the crew is shooting in Switzerland. Ranveer Singh captioned the topless picture as, "Befikre in Switzerland ! #Befikre #inLOVEwithSWITZERLAND @myswitzerlandlive."
The Befikre star, also paid tribute to Yash Chopra while in Switzerland and stopped by Interlaken's Kursaal gardens during his Swiss stay. Interlaken's Kursaal gardens is where the Swiss Government has erected a statue of Yash Chopra for giving predominant importance to Switzerland through his movies.
An emotional Ranveer Singh praised Yash Chopra's work and was quoted as saying,
"The very fact that the Swiss have built a statue in Mr. Chopra's memory here shows the impact he made went far beyond Bollywood. Since I'm on holiday in Switzerland, I knew I absolutely had to come and pay my respects here. It's been a truly emotional experience staying at the same place where he use to stay. And when i saw his statue live it was as if he was actually around. For me infact for every actor of the film fraternity he is a mentor and a veritable legend of Indian cinema."