- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
The actress neither denied nor confirmed anything and said, "When it will happen, you all will get to know."
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Bipasha and Karan's Adorable Pictures
Reportedly, Bipasha Basu wanted a grand wedding but the families from both the sides want a simple wedding. The couple will get married in a Bengali style wedding at Bipasha's home in Mumbai. The Sangeet ceremony will take place at the suburban Villa 69 and only close friends and family members will attend the wedding.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover fell in love on the sets of Alone. It is said that the couple wanted to marry last year but Bipasha's father was against this marriage because of Karan's controversial past. But now, even he has given his nod for this marriage.
Karan Singh Grover was first married to TV actor Shraddha Nigam, and the marriage fell apart in a mere 10 months. It is said that Karan cheated on his wife with his Dill Mill Gaye co-star Jennifer Winget, who he later married. Karan and Jennifer's marriage lasted for about two years. In November 2015, they filed for a divorce.
Not so long ago, when Filmfare asked Karan Singh Grover about Bipasha Basu, he said, 'We're close. We care a lot for each other. We love each other's company. She's so honest. She has a heart of gold. And she's undeniably hot!"