- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
We all know that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have parted ways. And both of them have maintained a stoic silence over their break-up. But in a recent interview with Vogue, Katrina revealed why she chose to remain silent on the issue.
She said, "All Cancerians are guarded to a certain extent. That's just the way it is. It's also just about being a girl. It involves another person who is not in your control. Which means, you are going to be speaking for yourself and for that other person, constantly making changes and updates, you know?"
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see Ranbir & Katrina's Pictures
She also said in the same interview that she doesn't attach herself too deeply to anyone. "I think I no longer make friends in a way that I am too attached or dependent on people. This is the film industry, this is a place of work and sometimes we mix the personal and the professional too closely."
When asked about her absence from the social networking sites, Katrina Kaif said, "I fear I might get into a war of words, constantly clarifying myself. I guess there is a positive and negative side to it. But it is something I say I have been thinking of doing for a while."
Coming back to Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor, the two revealed last year that they are planning to tie the knot by the end of 2016. But in January, they decided to end their relationship. The news about their split came out when Ranbir Kapoor, who was in a live-in relationship with Katrina, moved out of the house and shifted to a new place.