- Indywood-Face Of India Tie Up For India's Largest Talent Hunt
- Velaikkaran SECOND POSTER To Release Soon!
- Lindsay Lohan's Mystery Boyfriend Comes To Light!
- Chiranjeev' released all over Maharashtra.
- 'Sant Dyaneshwar' (1940) - A Glance through Old Memories
- Testing Admin section with Test Article
- Shahrukh Khan’s Comment On Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s Verdict Chopped Off From TED Talks: Nayi Soch?
Going by the tremendous response received everywhere, it is clear that MSG The Warrior Lion Heart brings novelty packaged in high voltage entertainment to audiences. This is Saint Dr.MSG's first film as a character and not playing himself as a Guru. The movie tickets are playing extremely hard-to-get even before the release week. Here are seven good reasons why:
1. Never before Plot: MSG The Warrior: Lion Heart has an absolutely novel storyline. A film set in history; the Hero also turns up as a modern day Super Spy avatar and also travels back in time to get the powers to fight futuristic aliens. Amazing story!
2. Family Entertainer: For parents: The movie is a total entertainer. In a fun way kids will imbibe the values that parents struggle to teach them. The family watches together without worrying about double meaning dialogues or needless skin show.
For kids: Non-stop, rocking entertainment.
For the youth: A film for supreme self-confidence and positivity and a touch of romance.
3. Powerful Music: How ethnic music can be very powerful and inspiring is exemplified by the title track which is mind blowing. Gives you the feeling of ethnic rock!
4. Thrilling Stunts: The Rockstar saint is known for performing stunts all by himself without using a body double. The DOP Santosh Thudiyil who has worked on films like Krissh etc says that, "Anyone else would have played safe and not gone on in for the risky and high cable stuff which Saint Dr. MSG did with aplomb."
5. Saint Dr. MSG's Unbelievable versatility: Delivered with confidence, exceptional energy, flair, looks, and magnetic personality this lends an inimitable charm. 3 roles facing the camera and 30 roles behind it He has the power to transform the viewer become a Hero in real life! 'If I can do it, so can you', says Dr MSG to all youngsters.
6. Real Hero: It gives men the lesson they have needed for millennia, protect women and not exploit them. Apart from that it has a powerful anti-suicide message for the farmers. Above all, it is a fun filled, transformative film that charges viewers to Arise, Go Forth and Conquer their demons and slay evil.
7. A celebration of Papa's Love: It is the celebration of the work of an exemplary daughter and a doting father. Baap-Beti ki Jodi say the credits, but an exceptional amount of hardwork by both Saint Dr MSG and Honeypreet Insan has gone into the film!