- 24AM Studios' Nivin Pauly-Prabhu Radhakrishnan Movie Starts Rolling!
- 24AM Studios Enters Its Third Year!
- Rise & Rise Of Sivakarthikeyan
- Sivakarthikeyan Is The Main Reason For Remo’s Success; He Is Next To MGR, Rajini & Vijay!
- Pulimurugan's Box Office Roar, Thoppil Joppan's Good Opening And Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Sivakarthikeyan Is All Praises For Mohanlal!
Remo is one of the most awaited movies of Sivakarthikeyan. According to the recent reports, the music launch of the movie is all set to take place on September 5th. Earlier, it was reported that the English version of the song would be released on August 24th but now the English version 'Come Closer' will also release on the same day.
Very recently, 3 songs of the movie were released as single tracks and fans loved it. Composed by Anirudh Ravichander, the album of Remo is one of the highly anticipated albums of the recent time.
Reportedly, the makers of the movie Remo have signed in director Bakkiyaraj Kannan for yet another project under their home banner 24 AM Studios. It has been reported that the producers were quite happy with the way the film has come out and hence, have signed in Bakkiyaraj for their next film.
"After seeing Remo, we've given advance to Bakkiyaraj. He's doing his next film for 24 AM Studios," read a post from the official page of the production house on Thursday (25 August).
The movie stars Keerthy Suresh and Sivakarthikeyan, who is playing a lady nurse, in the lead roles. The film will hit the screen on October 7th.