- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
- 102 Not Out TEASER: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's Quirky Bonding Leaves You With A Smile!
- Don't You DARE ABUSE Rishi Kapoor! Here Is His WARNING To The Trolls; Read His EXPLOSIVE Statement
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
Rishi Kapoor, is known for his Twitter trolls on other celebs, and now the veteran actor, almost trolls Urmila Matondkar in his unique style, and wishes the beautiful Urmila a happy married life.
The veteran actor, tweeted nostalgic stuff about him and Urmila during their acting days, and his first tweet confused the followers (trolling) and then he followed it up with a second tweet, wishing the newly-wed actress, a life full of happiness.
Rishi Kapoor tweeted as,
"Urmila who played my daughter like,sister and lover in films. Wish you all the best in your married life. God Bless!". The words 'daughter, sister and lover' was just to pull the legs of his followers, and Rishi has always managed to keep a smile on their faces through all his tweets.
When his followers were wondering what he meant by 'daughter, sister and lover' in his tweet, Rishi Kapoor, then clarified his 'daughter, sister and lover' tweet, thankfully. He followed it up with,
"Okkiieeeee. Daughter like in "Masoom". Sister in "Bade Ghar Ki Beti" and lover in "Shreeman Aashiq". Another world record of sorts lol".
Now that's perfect Rishi Kapoor style of tweets for you!
Both Rishi Kapoor and Urmila Matondkar, have acted in several movies. Though Rishi Kapoor has continued acting in Bollywood, Urmila Matondkar, has taken a break and we wish to see her on-screen, once again.
Urmila Matondkar, tied the knot to Kashmiri based businessman-model, Mohsin Akhtar Mir, on March 3, 2016. We wish Urmila Matondkar and Mohsin Akhtar Mir a very happy married life. We're not trolling on this one, of course!