- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
- Happy Birthday Neetu Kapoor: A Walk Down Memory Lane Of Her Love With Hubby Rishi Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
Rishi Kapoor is currently holidaying in the city of Milan, Italy and it looks like he's been bowled over by the city so much that he has changed his name on Twitter from Rishi Kapoor to 'Duomo Milan'! Not only that, Rishi Kapoor has also fallen in love with the Milan Cathedral and tweeted that it's the best architecture he has ever seen, even better than the Taj Mahal in Agra.
He tweeted a picture of the Milan Cathedral and captioned it as, "As far as Human effort and Architecture is considered, sorry Taj Mahal, Agra, India, you pale in front of the Cathedral Duomo, Milan-my opinion!"
Good friends in Milan,Italy. Chandru,Sunita,Shashi,Kiru! Thank you for such a great time. Dolce Gabbana Martini bar! pic.twitter.com/KenbZ4wBv3— Duomo Milan (@chintskap) November 24, 2016
Well, the word 'Duomo' in Italian means Cathedral and it looks like Rishi Kapoor has been mesmerized by it's architecture and grandeur. Rishi also posted a picture chilling with his friends at a popular bar in Milan and captioned it, "Good friends in Milan, Italy. Chandru, Sunita, Shashi, Kiru! Thank you for such a great time. Dolce Gabbana Martini bar!"
Well, it looks like Rishi Kapoor and his friends are really having a good time in Milan and they're all giving us a much needed holiday vibe! After all who wouldn't love to visit Milan?