- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
- 102 Not Out TEASER: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's Quirky Bonding Leaves You With A Smile!
- Don't You DARE ABUSE Rishi Kapoor! Here Is His WARNING To The Trolls; Read His EXPLOSIVE Statement
- FULL OF ATTITUDE! Rishi Kapoor Left A Fan CRYING; Ranbir Kapoor Did This To Handle The Situation
- SHOCKING: Rishi Kapoor Insults Media With 'Muft Ki Daru' Comment At An Event
- RIP Shashi Kapoor: Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor & Rishi Kapoor Pay Their Last Respects
- Rishi Kapoor: I Want To See Pakistan Before I Die, Want My Children To See Their Roots
- Rishi Kapoor Is Really Upset With Ranbir Kapoor; Is He Avoiding His Father For This SHOCKING Reason?
- Unaffected By Rishi Kapoor's Rude Remarks! Anurag Basu Says He Will Work With Ranbir Kapoor Again!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Rishi Kapoor is a man not known to mince his words. He believes in speaking his mind. And we praise him for speaking the truth always, even about his own personal life. The veteran actor recently shot for the Simi Garewal chat show - Rendezvous with Simi Garewal, with wife Neetu Kapoor. And on the show Rishi made some shocking revelation about his relationship with son Ranbir Kapoor.
In the teaser of the chat show, Rishi said about Ranbir Kapoor, "I don't see his films. See there is a wall between us. Ek sisha hai, hum ek dusre ko dekh rahe hai but feel nahi hota kuch (there is a mirror, we can see each other but can't feel anything)." (This is so sad!). When Simi Garewal asked, ''Ranbir must crave for your love, right?" Rishi replied, "I don't know whether it has gone too far along."
Check out some really cute pictures of Rishi and Ranbir below.
Rishi On Ranbir's Casanova Tag
During an interview with a famous film magazine, when Rishi Kapoor was asked about Ranbir's 'Casanova' tag, the senior actor had said that it's an image given to his son by the media.
Rishi Supports Ranbir
Supporting his son, Rishi Kapoor had also mentioned in the same interview that Ranbir is successful; hence, any girl would like to date him.
Rishi On Ranbir's Love Life
The veteran actor had said, "He's successful. Any girl would like to date him. Abhi nahi karega toh kab meri umar mein aakey karega?''
Rishi Reveals Ranbir's Secret
Rishi Kapoor had further added, ''This is the age to find a soul mate. (Laughs) He's seeing everyone because I keep seeing A B C and D in the house.''
''But I don't think that A knows about B and C knows about D. The staff knows and I know. I'm still the boss of the house. The news reaches my ears,'' he had said.
Rishi Talks About Ranbir's Relationships
Talking about Ranbir's relationships, Rishi Kapoor had told Filmfare, "He's had two relationships in the past with his co-actresses. We've had no problem.''
Rishi Kapoor had further added, ''It's up to him who he wants as a wife, as a girlfriend or work with as a co-actor.''
Rishi On Ranbir's Marriage
''He's most welcome to marry whoever he wants. We'd only be happy to have a daughter in law," Rishi Kapoor added in the same interview.
In an interview with Rajeev Masand, Ranbir Kapoor too had talked about his relationship with father Rishi, ''I assisted him (Rishi Kapoor) on Aa Ab Laut Chalen by default because my ICSE Board exams had just gotten over and you usually go for a holiday after it. So, dad was shooting in America and he told me 'why don't you come along. You can take a holiday and can assist me also.' So, it was a mixture of both and that is the time I really started bonding with him.''
Ranbir Kapoor had further added, ''While I was growing up we never had a very friendly relationship because he used to stay very busy. I was petrified of him. He would tell me to eat my vegetables and I would start crying. But in the US we really bonded well because we stayed together. Every night after pack-up he would take me to these fancy restaurants. He is a big foodie and he is very particular that I taste different types of cuisine.''