- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rishi Kapoor's Message To Young Actors: Observation Is The Tool For Becoming Good Actor, Not Gymming
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajma Chawal: Amyra Dastur's First Look Has 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Connection'!
Rishi Kapoor is one of the most wittiest celebs of the B-town and there is no doubt in that!
A few hour ago, the veteran actor Rishi Kapoor took to Twitter to express his desire that Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev should join his son's Ranbir Kapoor's football team - Mumbai City FC.
The actor also bestowed Baba ramdev with a quirky name and wrote, "Requesting Ranbir's Mumbai City FC to adopt BabaMessiDev in the team!"
Requesting Ranbir's Mumbai City FC to adopt BabaMessiDev in the team! pic.twitter.com/qW9vN0HTau— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) July 25, 2016
Baba Ramdev was recently spotted playing football, while wearing a traditional yoga 'chola'.
Later, Rishi Kapoor posted yet another picture of Ramdev with lovely ladies and wrote, "The Can-Can Man! Whooaaa."
The Can-Can Man! Whooaaa pic.twitter.com/pzVlRHGDAi— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) July 26, 2016
However, it's not the first time, when Rishi Kapoor made us laugh with his funny tweets. Have a look on a few hilarious tweets..
"Reasons for not going on a diet"= just cannot have salad. Wonder where it came from! pic.twitter.com/lZ3L0joTTi— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) July 17, 2016
Definitely stars me in one role! Looking for the other! pic.twitter.com/7pQNlwHs9O— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) July 17, 2016
This is serious analysis. But it holds true also,JWBL Company should give a permanent 50% off to us Punju's big biz! pic.twitter.com/W9E6mNJoSc— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) July 10, 2016