- Riteish Deshmukh Joins Congress, To Contest Lok Sabha Elections In 2019
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Know Why Ajay Devgn Laughed Out Loud After Hearing A Film Script! Details
- This Famous Bollywood Actor Introduced Kichcha Sudeep To Twitter!
Riteish Deshmukh is one doting daddy. Since the day, when the cute toddler Riaan Deshmukh came in to his life, his happiness keeps getting double. A few hours back, Riteish posted a picture of himself with son Riaan and we gotta say the duo is looking super duper cute together (like, literally).
This picture is from the sets of Riteish Deshmukh's upcoming film, Banjo. In the picture, the father-son duo can be seen holding a cute chick, while posing for the picture. Riteish captioned the picture as 'Father Son & a cute chick".
Check Out Here, Some Cute Pictures Of Little Baby Riaan Deshmukh:
Once while talking to a leading daily, when Riteish Deshmukh was asked, since Riaan's birth, most of his conversations are all about him? Riteish came up with an adorable answer and said something like this:
"Ya, you know when Farah (Khan) had kids, she used to constantly show us their pictures of her mobile of her kids. Now my mobile phone is full of Riaan's pictures, so I understand that. And yes, I think the conversations are all about the child. Everything that relates to the child in terms of from food to sleep patterns. I feel with Genelia, I must have finished discussing how he is going to get married also."
Later, when Ritesh was asked whether Riaan is a mama's boy or daddy's champ, he said, "I think he is too young to make that choice right now. It's just wonderful to see him wake up, as the first thing that he does is smile.That's lovely."
On the work front, Mr Deshmukh will be next seen in Housefull 3 and Banjo.