- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Shraddha Kapoor, who is all set to entertain her fans with her next film Rock On 2, says the previous movie of this series was a cult film and had a huge impact on her and her brother.
Talking to a leading news agency, Shraddha Kapoor said, "I have seen Rock On with my parents and brother. They all loved it. There was no rock film in Indian cinema till this one happened. 'Rock On' had a huge impact on me and my brother. It was a cult film.''
Shraddha Kapoor further added, "I had told my parents if a sequel to this film is made ever, I will be part of it. Here I am in Rock On 2. It is said that when you actually think of something the universe conspires for it.''
Also Read: You'll Forget AbRam! These Pictures Of Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan & Suhana Will Make You Say Aww
Talking about the live concert for the promotions of the movie, she said, "I haven't slept the whole night. It is (performing live) a mixture of excitement and butterflies as I have never done live show. I hope I don't disappoint people.''
Rock On 2 will hit the screens on November 11.