- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
- HARD TO BELIEVE! Why Saif Ali Khan Slept In A Different Room After KISSING First Wife Amrita Singh
- TOO POSSESSIVE? Kareena Kapoor Khan CRIES Every Time Saif Leaves; Even If It's For A Shoot!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
Saif Ali Khan's gorgeous daughter Sara Ali Khan was recently spotted attending the screening of Marathi movie Sairat.
Sara Ali Khan looked gorgeous in her white dress and open hair. We have to say that she is blessed with great looks and does not need any make-up to look good.
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see Sara Ali Khan's latest pictures and her other gorgeous pics.
According to the recent reports, the diva is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khattar in Karan Johar's movie Student Of The Year 2.
Also Read: Post Break-up With Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif To Get Married Soon!
In one of his interviews, Saif Ali Khan revealed that he does not have any problem with Sara joining Bollywood but he wants Sara to finish her education first, ''Of course, I won't have any problem. It is a wonderful profession. But I would have a problem with her leaving the college and getting into movies.''
Saif Ali Khan further added, ''One day, she messaged me saying she wants to join movies. It was a slightly strangely-worded message but I replied, 'Yes, but after college.'''
And now Sara Ali Khan has finished her graduation and is gearing for her big Bollywood debut.
Unlike other star kids, Sara has managed to keep a low profile on social media. Not so long ago, she grabbed headlines for her amazing transformation and now we know why she is focussing so much on her looks.
So readers, are you excited for Sara Ali Khan's debut film? Please tell us by commenting below.