- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan and Randeep Hooda are good friends and the duo are also working together for their upcoming film, Sultan. Randeep Hooda says that he shares similar interests with Salman Khan and the thing which is common in between them, is their sense of humour as well as interests.
Randeep Hooda was quoted as saying, "I think me and Salman are different kind of friends. We are other kind of buddies as well (laughs). We have similar interests and very similar sense of humour."
The Sarbjit star further continued,
"He (Salman) is a different breed altogether... He is a different case altogether. We are good friends off screen as well since long time. With this film (Sultan) we got more time to spend together. I like his company I hope he likes mine as well. Its good fun. If this film (Sultan) had somebody else I wouldn't have done it. But since he (Salman) was there I was like let's do it again."
Randeep Hooda, plays the role of Salman Khan's personal trainer in Sultan, and when asked asked about his role, Randeep Hooda says, "It's a chapter in Sultan's life. It is not that bigger a role."
Sultan, starring Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma and Randeep Hooda is all set to hit the theatres during Eid, 2016.