- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
Salman Khan and Randeep Hooda are good friends and the duo are also working together for their upcoming film, Sultan. Randeep Hooda says that he shares similar interests with Salman Khan and the thing which is common in between them, is their sense of humour as well as interests.
Randeep Hooda was quoted as saying, "I think me and Salman are different kind of friends. We are other kind of buddies as well (laughs). We have similar interests and very similar sense of humour."
The Sarbjit star further continued,
"He (Salman) is a different breed altogether... He is a different case altogether. We are good friends off screen as well since long time. With this film (Sultan) we got more time to spend together. I like his company I hope he likes mine as well. Its good fun. If this film (Sultan) had somebody else I wouldn't have done it. But since he (Salman) was there I was like let's do it again."
Randeep Hooda, plays the role of Salman Khan's personal trainer in Sultan, and when asked asked about his role, Randeep Hooda says, "It's a chapter in Sultan's life. It is not that bigger a role."
Sultan, starring Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma and Randeep Hooda is all set to hit the theatres during Eid, 2016.