- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
Superstar Salman Khan's brand Being Human will enter the jewellery industry from next month, said his sister Arpita Khan.
Present at an event for the Retail Jeweller India Awards 2016, Arpita said, "I'm here because we are launching Being Human jewellery next month and that's really close to our hearts. So I decided to come out and support this as well."
Actor Esha Deol and director Divya Khosla Kumar were also part of the event as jury members on the awards panel.
Arpita added, "The Being Human jewellery basically is affordable to all the consumers. It's 70 per cent ladies' collection and 30 per cent the men's. It basically is based around the values of the brand, which is share, care, love and joy."
Being Human brand consists of its clothing line, as seen with Salman wearing T-Shirts from the brand. The brand also has a charitable foundation and a percentage of the profits from the clothing line goes into the charitable causes of the foundation such as education and healthcare of the underprivileged.
About Salman recently getting acquitted in the case against him for the 1998 killing of protected antelopes or chinkara, Arpita said: "I would just like to thank his fans and his well-wishers and that's about it."