- DaBangg Tour Pune Pics: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's PDA Grabs Eyeballs; Media Asks About Iulia Vantur
- Race 3 New Poster! Freddy Daruwala Turns Out To Be A 'Bad Guy' In This Salman Khan Film
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Salman Khan, had an exclusive interview with Bollywoodlife and spoke against discrimination in Bollywood between 'star kids' and 'non star kids'. Salman Khan, rubbished off talks about only star kids can make it in Bollywood and cited Sunny Leone as an example.
The Sultan actor, was asked a serious question as, 'People always complain that there's a lot of discrimination in Bollywood. Do you agree?'
Salman Khan, disagreed with the statement by saying,
"Look at the film industry. It's an example of how people are. They don't ask you, "Gotra kya hai tumhara? Or, 'Jaat kya hai tumhara?' Religion, caste doesn't matter. Neither does your background. You do good work on screen and people will automatically like you."
Salman Khan, further commented,
"Sunny Leone came into Bigg Boss and she was loved by everyone because she was better than everyone else. Today, she is a big star in the movie business. Mumtaz was a junior artist and a dancer before she became a huge sensation. People come from all over to be in the industry. If you are good on screen, you are there. No one cares kaun ho tum!"
Salman Khan is absolutely right. People don't really care who is 'star kids' and who is not! People don't really bother about an actors personal or past issues either, all people want is value for their money in terms of filmy entertainment. If actors can provide that to fans, they'll remain in their hearts always. It doesn't matter if they are star kids or not.