- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
Salman Khan is one of India's most popular superstars but the actor feels that he is incomplete without his family.
In a recent interview with a leading news agency, Salman Khan said, "Most of my personality is bits and pieces of my brothers, sisters, my father, mother, some friends of mine.''
''Whatever happens in the house, whatever jokes are there, I can use the platform of movies and TV, and you will see that Salman Khan. But that Salman Khan is incomplete without a Sohail Khan, Arbaaz, Arpita, Alvira, Salim, Salma. There is no personality to Salman Khan if these people were not in his life.''
Also Read: After SRK & Parineeti, Salman Khan Praised Sania Mirza At The Launch Of Her Autobiography!
The Sultan actor further added, "Most important thing is a family that is supporting you. There are some families where parents don't support their children, but those kids have it in them to prove the parents wrong.''
"First the film industry was considered a taboo, a lot of youngsters who left their homes and came here, made it big in the industry. I think it is just the worry of the parents that 'what will happen to my child in the end'," Salman Khan added.