- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
The Jodhpur High Court has acquitted Salman Khan in the 1998 Black Buck poaching case and the Chinkara case, which went on for close to two decades. Salman Khan is finally a free man now as all the criminal charges have been dropped against him by the court.
The Sultan star, Salman Khan, wasn't present at the hearing but the court has declared its final verdict today on July 25, 2016 and has freed Salman from all the charges in both the cases.
During the shoot of Sooraj Barjatya's 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' in 1998, Salman Khan and seven others close to him were accused of killing a blackbuck and a chinkara in two separate incidents.
One of the animals was killed at Bhawad on the outskirts of Jodhpur on September 26, 1998, and the other at Ghoda Farms on September 28, 1998. The issue became a nation wide debate and Salman Khan was slammed for his senseless actions.
After 18 years, the court has declared that Salman Khan is not found guilty of the incident. So now the question on everyone's mind is, 'who killed the blackbuck?'.