- DaBangg Tour Pune Pics: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's PDA Grabs Eyeballs; Media Asks About Iulia Vantur
- Race 3 New Poster! Freddy Daruwala Turns Out To Be A 'Bad Guy' In This Salman Khan Film
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
The Jodhpur High Court has acquitted Salman Khan in the 1998 Black Buck poaching case and the Chinkara case, which went on for close to two decades. Salman Khan is finally a free man now as all the criminal charges have been dropped against him by the court.
The Sultan star, Salman Khan, wasn't present at the hearing but the court has declared its final verdict today on July 25, 2016 and has freed Salman from all the charges in both the cases.
During the shoot of Sooraj Barjatya's 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' in 1998, Salman Khan and seven others close to him were accused of killing a blackbuck and a chinkara in two separate incidents.
One of the animals was killed at Bhawad on the outskirts of Jodhpur on September 26, 1998, and the other at Ghoda Farms on September 28, 1998. The issue became a nation wide debate and Salman Khan was slammed for his senseless actions.
After 18 years, the court has declared that Salman Khan is not found guilty of the incident. So now the question on everyone's mind is, 'who killed the blackbuck?'.