- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Superstar Salman Khan, who is busy shooting Kabir Khan's movie Tubelight, loved the trailer of forthcoming movie Banjo. He says actors Ritiesh Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri have done some outstanding work.
The actor took to Twitter on Sunday to praise the film and its cast. He posted: "Saw the trailer of Banjo, Ritesh and Nargis are outstanding. Now see this. #ThankGodBappa now with #HindiSubtitles".
Directed by Marathi film director Ravi Jadhav, the film focuses on Banjo - street music of Mumbai - and its players. It traces journey of one such player, and how he tries to make it big in the music world with his talent after he meets Nargis's character who is a New York based DJ.
And Salman, who delivered a hit this year with "Sultan", is shooting "Tubelight" here. The film also stars Chinese actress-singer Zhu Zhu.
This is not the first time that Salman will be working with Kabir. The two have worked in films like "Ek Tha Tiger" in 2012 and in last year's National Award-winning film "Bajrangi Bhaijaan".