- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
Superstar Salman Khan, who is busy shooting Kabir Khan's movie Tubelight, loved the trailer of forthcoming movie Banjo. He says actors Ritiesh Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri have done some outstanding work.
The actor took to Twitter on Sunday to praise the film and its cast. He posted: "Saw the trailer of Banjo, Ritesh and Nargis are outstanding. Now see this. #ThankGodBappa now with #HindiSubtitles".
Directed by Marathi film director Ravi Jadhav, the film focuses on Banjo - street music of Mumbai - and its players. It traces journey of one such player, and how he tries to make it big in the music world with his talent after he meets Nargis's character who is a New York based DJ.
And Salman, who delivered a hit this year with "Sultan", is shooting "Tubelight" here. The film also stars Chinese actress-singer Zhu Zhu.
This is not the first time that Salman will be working with Kabir. The two have worked in films like "Ek Tha Tiger" in 2012 and in last year's National Award-winning film "Bajrangi Bhaijaan".