- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan, has been in the Bollywood industry for close to 25 years now and has achieved numerous laurels in his filmy career. However, Salman Khan always fears that someday he's gonna lose his stardom and it will all come to an abrupt halt!
Yes, even the mighty Salman Khan, who breaks all box office records every now and then is scared of losing all the respect, fanfare and love that people have showered upon him all these years.
"Everyone is scared of losing stardom. I would be lying if I say no. It's not just the stardom... It's that love, it's that respect. Suddenly, it all gets over... That is one quality you are working so hard for and suddenly something happens and you are not the liked person any more... That bothers everyone," Salman Khan said during the promotions of his upcoming film, Sultan.
Salman Khan, says that at the age of 50, he's working much harder so that he remains fit and is able to deliver good movies. "We have to put ourselves through pain and torture so that somebody appreciates it."
Salman Khan starrer Sultan is all set to hit the theatres on July 7, 2016.