- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan, always comes to the rescue for those who are in trouble and lends a helping hand whosoever they might be. The actor, now comes to the rescue of his own brother Sohail Khan, who is having a tough time trying to save his marriage.
Yes, a worried Salman Khan visited Sohail Khan and his wife Seema and tried to solve the issue between the two who are struggling to keep their marriage intact.
A source close to Salman Khan was quoted as saying,
"Salman takes these differences in his family very personally. He tried to sort out the problems between Arbaaz and Malaika, but that didn't work out. Now, he's making all efforts to save his other brother's marriage from collapsing. He met up with the couple and tried to sort out their problems."
It is reported that Sohail Khan's proximity with actress Huma Qureshi, is the main reason for their marriage being under troubled waters and Salman Khan, is doing his best to save his brother's marriage.
Salman Khan, is also trying hard to save Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan's marriage as well and has met the couple, and offered his advise. Whenever someone is in trouble, Salman Khan is always the first one to go and visit the person and offers his advise and helps them.
It is disheartening to see the Khan family fall into marriage trouble all of a sudden, and we really hope Salman Khan, can manage to pull off a cupid and keep the couple intact together for the rest of their lives. In the end, loved ones are all that matters!