- Salman Khan Has Just One REGRET - He Tripped A Guy, Who Fell Down & Broke His Front Teeth
- Loveratri Teaser Looks So Vibrant & Colourful! Watch It Here
- Why Salman Khan Got FURIOUS After Learning About Arbaaz Khan's IPL Betting Controversy?
- BREAKING! Arbaaz Khan CONFESSES To Placing Bets In IPL Matches
- IPL Betting Scam: Arbaaz Khan Summoned By Mumbai Police!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, Malaika Arora Khan wants to divorce Arbaaz Khan, despite brother-in-law Salman's repeated attempts to patch things up between the two. Malaika has also told Salman that she has been single-handedly providing for Arhaan financially, even paying for his exorbitant school and tuition fees.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Salman And Arbaaz's Rare Candid Pics
When Arbaaz Khan's father, Salim Khan, was asked to comment on it recently, he told a leading new agency, "I am a writer. Don't ask me about anyone's love affair or break-up reports. I never interfere in the life of my kids. I don't want to talk about it. They are two grown up adults. It is their business. I don't want to get into it. I don't want to talk to press.''
BOLLYWOOD HOTTIES: See Rare Candid Pictures Of Akshay Kumar And Katrina Kaif
Earlier, it was reported that not just Salman Khan's family, even Malaika Arora Khan's parents and sister Amrita Arora tried hard to save the couple's marriage.
The news of their divorce came out, when Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan agreed to host the reality show, Power Couple but shot only for three episodes together. Insiders say that they used to come in different cars and used individual green rooms and leave separately.
Not just that, rumour has it that, Malaika Arora Khan has been living separately from Arbaaz Khan since the past 3 months in a new apartment with her son.