- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
Superstar Salman Khan is in news for all the negative reasons. He is being highly criticised for his rape remark during an interview.
While addressing the inauguration of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards, Salman jokingly said that he should speak less now. Salman Khan said,"I will not take much time because nowadays the less I speak the better it is."
The actor courted controversy after he compared himself with a raped woman when quizzed about the gruelling shooting of his film Sultan. He told a leading daily, ''When I used to walk out of that ring, it used to be actually like a raped woman walking out....I don't think I should have (pauses). It feels like the most difficult....I couldn't take steps. I couldn't take steps.''
Later, many political parties and National Commission for Women (NCW) demanded a public apology for his rape remarks.
So readers, do you think Salman Khan should apologise for his rape remark? Please share your views by commenting below.