- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Aamir Khan watched Salman Khan's Sultan yesterday (6th July) and he loved the movie. Not just that, after seeing the film, he wrote an emotional message to Salman.
The superstar told a portal "Main issmein bhi roya hu. Badi emotional lagi yaar. I texted Salman last night."
Check out some candid pictures of Salman & Aamir below.
The Dangal actor also tweeted his positive reaction saying, "Saw Sultan last night . OUTSTANDING! Ali Abbas shines as writer and director. Salman and Anushka are superb. Will break all records! Don't miss it!"
Aamir Khan also praised Salman Khan's film in an interview. He told Pinkvilla, ''Salman ne kitna accha perform kiya hai. Romance, gaane bhi itni khoobsurat hai. It is an outstanding film. It is a very well made movie with an emotional story line. Salman has done some exceptional work and even Anushka. Sultan will touch your hearts. It entertains and inspires you.''
Aamir Khan further added, ''Whatever you want in a mainstream movie, is present in this film. I think this film will do great business. Salman has given a great gift to all his fans on Eid. If there is any movie that can beat PK's business then it is Sultan.''
Salman Khan's Sultan hit the screens yesterday (July 6). The Ali Abbas Zafar-directed film opened to mostly positive reviews from critics all over the country.
Sultan has Salman Khan playing a wrestler Sultan Ali Khan, an Olympic gold medallist who is forced to go into retirement because of a calamity that stuck his life.