- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan's rekindled friendship is grabbing a lot of headlines these days. The two superstars are definitely giving us some friendship goals right from cycling together to tweeting about each other's work.
The duo recently even hosted the Star Screen Awards together. While speaking to the reporters yesterday they revealed that there is a possibility of them reuniting on the big screen if things fall in place.
Shahrukh Khan was quoted saying, "Woh bhi ho jayega (That will also happen). We are here. Someone will bring a film, we will do something." Salman too agreed and added, "It will happen. If some good, knowledgeable writer comes up with something, we will definitely do it."
SRK further said that a film with both the stars will require a director with vast reserves of patience.
Meanwhile, both the actors agreed that they had fun on stage. SRK was quoted saying, "It's fun. This is the way we are normally also. It's nice to have extended it. We really had fun." On the other hand Salman quipped, ""It was really good fun. The theme is friendship so who better than him and me to host it."
Are the directors listening to this?