- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan, who is currently in Madrid for the IIFA Awards 2016, had given out a statement during the promotions of his upcoming film Sultan on a television show saying that, he is dying to get married and is waiting for the other party to agree.
"I am actually dying to get married and had always been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all," says Salman Khan.
Salman Khan, has not really confirmed that he's dating Iulia Vantur, but the duo is seen attending various parties and events together all throughout the year.
We really hope that the actor will sooner or later come out and announce that he would marry the Romanian beauty. Hoping for some good news soon!
On The Work Front
Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma, are all geared up for the release of their upcoming film, Sultan, and would hit the theatres on July 7, 2016. The film also stars Randeep Hooda and Amit Sadh in the supporting roles and is produced by Aditya Chopra.