- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Yes, that's right folks! Salman Khan says he will get married on November 18, but doesn't really know which year would that fall on. During the launch of Sania Mirza's book, Ace Against Odds, Sania asked Salman, "Everyone wants to know when are you getting married? It's the most important question."
An embarassed Salman, remained stunned for a second, not knowing what to answer, the emcee of the show hinted "November 18", as that's the date which his parents, Salim Khan and Salma Khan got married. His sister Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma tied the knot, on the same date.
A humourous Salman Khan, made the entire hall laugh by saying, "Yes. 18th November. Yeh 18th November, yeh kuch bees pachees November se chal raha hai. Lekin pata nahi kaunse saal main hoga. Lekin hoga. (This 18th November has been going on for the last 20-25 Novembers. I don't know which year it will happen but it will happen.)
After a hearty laugh, Sania Mirza, further commented that not many women are complaining about him being single, for which Salman quipped, "I know a few who are complaining. Aapko nahi pata kitna pressure hai. (You don't know the amount of pressure on me.)"
When asked who are those ladies who are pressurizing him to get married, Salman was quoted as saying, "I am talking about my mother and sisters. They want me to get married."
However, let's hope the 'November 18' comes as soon as possible and not many years away!