- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- DO YOU KNOW? Salman Khan Can Never Say 'No' To This Person!
Salman Khan's father Salim Khan celebrates his 80th birthday today on November 24, 2016. Salman took to Twitter and posted two youthful pictures of his daddy dearest and captioned it with a simple caption "Happy birthday Dad."
The Sultan actor Salman Khan is very close to his father and loves him from all of his heart! Also, this is not the first time Salman has posted something on Twitter about his dad. On the occasion of Father's Day, Salman had tweeted a picture of the shirtless Khans (dad & brothers) with a sweet caption, "My dad strongest. Salim khan(dullu) urff prince Saleem the original bajrangi bhaijaan, happy father's day daddy."
Salim Khan has been through thick and thin with his son Salman Khan and has had a roller coaster journey along with him on many issues pertaining to movies, career and even court related issues. Salim Khan has always come out and supported his son Salman under all circumstances and proved that despite all odds, he still loves him.
Also, we believe that tonight's birthday party will be one helluva family get together and the Khans will spend the whole evening with their beloved Salim Khan! Here's wishing him a happy birthday and many more to come.
Happy birthday Dad . pic.twitter.com/HXJjNEJFSA— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 24, 2016