- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan's father Salim Khan celebrates his 80th birthday today on November 24, 2016. Salman took to Twitter and posted two youthful pictures of his daddy dearest and captioned it with a simple caption "Happy birthday Dad."
The Sultan actor Salman Khan is very close to his father and loves him from all of his heart! Also, this is not the first time Salman has posted something on Twitter about his dad. On the occasion of Father's Day, Salman had tweeted a picture of the shirtless Khans (dad & brothers) with a sweet caption, "My dad strongest. Salim khan(dullu) urff prince Saleem the original bajrangi bhaijaan, happy father's day daddy."
Salim Khan has been through thick and thin with his son Salman Khan and has had a roller coaster journey along with him on many issues pertaining to movies, career and even court related issues. Salim Khan has always come out and supported his son Salman under all circumstances and proved that despite all odds, he still loves him.
Also, we believe that tonight's birthday party will be one helluva family get together and the Khans will spend the whole evening with their beloved Salim Khan! Here's wishing him a happy birthday and many more to come.
Happy birthday Dad . pic.twitter.com/HXJjNEJFSA— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 24, 2016