- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Sanjay Dutt's glamorous daughter Trishala Dutt, keeps posting her beautiful pictures on Instagram. She had a makeover recently and she is looking breathtaking in her latest pictures.
She posed with her stylists and posted the photos with the caption, "excuse my hair appearance but I LOVE her my queen who beats my face everytime I'm in Vegas & LA @beautybymar_lo @mua_mar" and "always making me into a lioness Hair SLAYED as usual by this Goddess @fpinasco".
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see the pictures.
She also posted a selfie and wrote, "Finished Product love you guys, thank you @mua_mar @fpinasco #vegas #mdw2016 #yyyasssss #slaying #lioness".
Unlike the other star kids, Trishala Dutt does not want to make a career in Bollywood. Talking about the same, she told a leading daily, ''Very stupid stubborn decision of mine but I'm glad I don't want to be apart of it anymore, I was young and wasn't thinking with my head, I was rebelling against a lot of things and found out who I really am and what I want later on,"
''As a woman in Bollywood, I've been seeing it for myself over the past five to six years - you don't last. It's a very male-dominated industry, and I'm not the type of person to only work for 10 years, out of which for four years I will be building my niche, work for five to six years more, then get married, have children, after which [my] career takes a backseat, because someone new, young, and fresh is ready to take over. I'm not up for that life,'' she added.